Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wrapping Up 2014

Ok, well this is pretty cool:

THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR OF RUNNING. 
I want to see what I've accomplished, so I've compiled a big list of what has happened over my first year.

Dates:
July 7th - my first run recorded on the website MapMyRun
September 18th - my first Cross Country meet, 1.5 miles
October 28th - my last Cross Country meet, the 1.5 mile Conference Event
November 27th - my first day of the Runner's World Winter Run Streak
December 6th - my first 5k, The Rotary Santa Run
December 31st - my first #RunAwesome Project run

I'm sure you guys all know that cute running clothes can be sorta crucial. So here are my favorites of the years: 

Favorite Clothes Awards:

  • Favorite Hoodie: I got this Under Armour hoodie for Christmas and I love it so much!
  • Favorite Bottoms: These Under Armour leggings are incredibly warm, comfy and cute!
  • Favorite Shirt:  I got this Old Navy Active tee on clearance a few months ago. It's really           breathable and light! 
  • Under Armour Hoodie
  • Favorite Socks: My brother got me these awesome Nike Hyper Elite socks for Christmas this     year. They're actually really warm, cushiony and durable. I don't own a ton of Nike stuff, but I LOVVEEE these socks and am totally going to get some more. (Even though they are Men's socks, I just got a small size, so they fit really well). 

Favorite Accessories Awards: 



  • Favorite Bag: I got this really cute and practical Under Armour Sackpack for Christmas... it's great for taking to the gym.









Favorite Drinks: 
  • Favorite Fruit Drink: Bai5's Molokai Coconut antioxidant-infused drink is so refreshing! 
  • Favorite Sports Drink: Okay, this may not be the sportiest drink around, but it much more yummy than any old Gatorade (no offense, Gatorade-lovers).  Introducing Sobe Lifewater!
  • Favorite Coconut Water: The most thirst-quenching and fresh-tasting coconut water (it was a really hard decision, if you ask me) is Zico! 
Favorite Snacks: 
  • Favorite Nutrition Bar: Luna Bars come in so many flavors - I love every one of them!
  • Favorite Fruit-Made Bar: LaraBars are packed with both flavor and nutrients! 

So yeah... 2014 is over. But, I hope your 2015(!) is packed with laughter, magnificent meals, fabulous friends, fantastic family, marvelous memories and really awesome runs. 

Keep on Running, 
Lili <3