Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Summer (and the beginning of #RW Run Streak - Summer Style!)


 My first summer run streak.

This school year has gone by so fast! As we are nearing the end of the school year, things get more fun, more excited, and I start planning summer parties, gatherings... all the great stuff. I realized my camping trip is sooner than I thought. Now, my mind is flooded with things to do and thoughts revolving around camping:


  1. Visit REI and grab some freeze-dried food (vegan options? Do they exist?) 
  2. Just went online to their website and some of the meals look really good. 
  3. Have to ask some camping friends if they are as yummy as they look. 
  4. Is the fly on our tent leak-proof? 
  5. Who will dog sit our pups when we're on vacation later this summer?      
  6. Bigby (my dog) needs to get a smaller size for his hiking backpack. 
  7. Will I need my North Face on our trip? 
  8. Should I try an 'Unplugged Trip'? 
    1. What about blogging pictures?
    2. The lake is way too pretty to miss out on. 
    3. But, maybe I would enjoy it more unplugged. 
    4. Any ideas, blog readers?

And then this whole run streak thing: 

  1. Will I find time to run on my other camping trip? 
  2. Man, if we end up vacationing at my uncle's farm in Pennsylvania, those long country roads seem almost dreamy when it comes to running.                                                       
         There are all these things to do. To think about to wonder about. To stress about. But, why? Why can't we just enjoy the summer? It's only summer for a few months out of 12 in the whole year. That's why I'm making a bucket list. A work in progress, but a bucket list none the less. 

 This is my first summer full of running, at my new school, with new plans, new goals, new ideas! And I can't wait... 

Any ideas for Unplugged Trips? Are you creating a Summer Bucket List?