Friday, January 9, 2015

My Favorite Things So Far (#2)

December and what we've had this year of 2015 have been pretty cool. Here's a list of some of my favorite things lately:

 1. Conquering a rock wall that was giving me a challenge.
As you may know, I've been climbing for some time and I always love new routes to try out.
 2. Dropping off a huge donation at Heartland Animal Shelter. Isle of Dogs  generously sponsored my Project for Paws in November, sending us a total of 42 items (all-natural treats, shampoos and conditioners).
















3. Running the Rotary Santa Run of 2014. On December 6th, I completed my first race and it was a blast!








 4. Taking a long run while on vacation last week in Wisconsin on Lake Delevan. We rented a beautiful lake house with my family and cousins and, despite the bitterly cold weather, it was pretty awesome. The runs through the woodsy area were beautiful!


Thanks for so much for letting me share my latest awesome experiences with you. I hope you have had some favorite things so far, too. :)

Keep on running,
Lili